If you've ever wondered about exporting but aren't sure where to start, this workshop is the perfect introduction.
Food and drink is an exporting success story for Scotland, and food and drink businesses of all sizes in our region are finding success and new market opportunities through small scale exporting.
The workshop will include:
- 10:00am Welcome and Set up of Export Action Plan
- 10:15am Effective Costing and Pricing for Export Markets
- 11:00am Agency and Distribution Agreements, and protecting yourself in International Markets
- 11:30am Break – Coffee/Tea
- 11:45am Understanding Cultural Differences in Export Markets and how to do business
- 12:05pm Export contracts and key export documentation you may require
- 12:25pm Logistics Considerations
- 12.45pm Final Q&A and Completion of your export action plan
- 1pm Close
This introduction to exporting workshop will take place on 6th December in Solway House, Dumfries.
Book your place on the workshop via: https://www.bgateway.com/events/7187/beginners-guide-to-importexport