Date: Monday 10th June 12noon-4pm
Venue: The Bridge, Glasgow Road, Dumfries DG2 0LL
This meeting will inform future activity and support for our region's food and drink industry, following the adoption of the regional food & drink strategy for D&G. It will include a networking lunch. Finish time is indicative and the event may finish earlier.
The meeting will include representatives from SoSEP who will provide information on the planned South of Scotland Enterprise agency and what it might mean for our food and drink sector.
The venue is the Hospitality Suite of the new educational centre, The Bridge, in Dumfries. There should be an opportunity for you to see first hand these new facilities that will support skills development.
We want everyone to attend - hospitality, production, wholesale, food tourism & retail - everyone. We are particularly keen that people with an interest in the following attend the meeting:
- Those involved in organising farmers' markets and food / drink festivals
- Producers interested in collaborative attendance at trade shows or collaborative marketing
- Businesses with an interest in the growing food tourism market
- Businesses interested in addressing the challenges of rural distribution
- Chefs / cooks / caterers interested in reviving D&G Chefs Association
Please confirm your attendance by emailing me (or tweeting, phoning, hollering... whatever you prefer).
If we need to cap numbers, places will be allocated on a first come first served basis and with priority given to businesses currently trading.